How to Care for Your Cashmere
- Hand washing or dry cleaning is recommended.
- When hand washing you should use lukewarm water and a mild soap or shampoo. Gently work the suds into the fabric and rinse thoroughly.
- When drying the garment gently squeeze excess water out or lightly roll in a clean towel.
- Lay your garment flat in its natural shape to dry completly before storing.
- Clean your sweaters before storing as Moths are attracted to natural fibers, especially when soiled.
- It is best to fold your garment and store on a shelf or in a drawer.